Recreation Program Director
- Full Time
- Life Enrichment/Activity Director
308 2nd Avenue
Toledo, IA, US
- More Information
Birkwood Village is seeking a full-time Recreation Program Director for our Senior Living Community. This position oversees our ongoing recreational programming that is designed to reflect Birkwood’s active lifestyle while meeting the interests of each tenant. Programs will encompass physical wellness, lifelong learning, social interaction, outings, spiritual connectedness, creativity, and the promotion of fun and purpose.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing a monthly calendar of activities for our independent and memory support community
- Leading group and individualized activities
- Encouraging and building tenant participation in activities
- Organizing and scheduling community events
- Recruit and supervise volunteers
- Computer skills are essential
Benefits of employment with us:
- We are a modern new construction senior living community
- Higher starting wage with a comprehensive benefits package
- Hours are primarily daytime during the week. (Some weekend or evening hours are necessary for special outings or events)
- A free employee meal program
- Great support from your management team, including access to a Recreation Consultant
Candidates should be expected to maintain a chauffer’s license to assist with bus outings & community events and work occasional weekend and evening activities.
Questions may be directed to Kaleigh at email@example.com or call 641-481-2300.
We are an equal opportunity employer.