LPN- Birkwood Village
- Part Time
308 2nd Ave
Toledo, IA 52342, US
- More Information
Birkwood Village has part-time options available for an LPN with on-call rotation.
- Higher starting wages ($2 hr differential for 2nd and 3rd shift)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- A free employee meal program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Earn while you learn
The duties for this position include:
- Follow established standards of nursing practice and implements facility policies and procedures
- Complete medication administration
- Complete detailed nursing assessments and documentation
- Interprets existing policies and procedures to Certified Nursing Assistants, residents, families, and physicians
- Supervises and evaluates all direct resident care and initiates, corrective action as necessary
- Obtains report from nurse he/she is relieving and records sufficient information for follow-up action if necessary
- Conducts residents rounds daily, reporting problems to Nursing Supervisor and initiating corrective action
- Identifies resident problems and emergency situations and responds appropriately to the quality of life policies
- Provides clinical supervision of Certified Nursing Assistants
Come join the great things happening at Birkwood Village!
Licensed in the state of Iowa without restrictions.
Questions may be directed to Ksieck@birkwoodvillage.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.